Sunday, September 12, 2010

at my house...

.... we are getting super excited about our trip back to the UK in a few weeks.

On my husband's suggestion that I pop to the dollar shop and grab a couple of travel diaries for his 8 and 10 year old girls, I got myself a bit over excited, bypassed the dollar shop and next thing you know I'm in kikki.K (the goddess of stationary shops)
Check out this journal it is so sweet.

He asked me to spend a few dollars on them. Well $50 might be 'a few' somewhere in the world?
But there are certain things in life.....
....that you can't find at the two dollar shop....

....and some things that should never be left on the shelf. If you were going overseas you'd surely splurge on one of these wouldn't you!?

Pop over here for more housey goings on.

8 comments:

  1. They are adorable! Hey, girls and stationary - I'm sure they will be appreciated!

    Hope you have a fantastic trip. I would love to be visiting London again but I'm sure you deserve it more as it is your home town. Hope it's fun.

    Thanks for joining in this week. Lou.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are really just a few dollars somewhere !
    They are gorgeous , I would have needed one too !

    ReplyDelete
  3. they are adorable travel journals, and sometimes kids need some prompting about what to write. I'm sure they will love them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. errr....YEP!!!!

    totally splurge on them...how adorable are they...and they will absolutely encourage the gals to write....
    $2 shop notepads would not do this!! tee hee!!

    and.....
    i am very happy to be blamed for your new camera!!
    yes...my fault...smiling here!

    do you have an email on your blog??

    have a lovely time in readiness...

    melissa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. They will love those travel diaries, so cute. I love Kikki K too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A resounding YES! to all of the above.
    Can't wait to read these when they are full upon your return.
    Make sure everyone puts a piece of love or comment whereever they go.
    Much love p

    ReplyDelete
  7. i ove the design & color !!!
    and at the $ store you said ?! incredible !

    ReplyDelete
  8. kikki k has the best stuff!! and a travel diary is a must - the memories are priceless!

    kel x

    p.s - thanks for entering my giveaway!

    ReplyDelete