Yet some more great op shop finds today; couple of great tops for Kitty, Pictionary (never used), a 70's yellow/orange floral pillow case (which will turn into something wearable for Kitty or maybe a little retro yacht) and a beautiful bird embroidery, which as always, is wall-less right now whilst I decide upon it's home.
Op shop shopping is too much fun. Here are 5 good reasons why;
1. Because you never know what you're going to find. Driving past an op shop and not being able to go in is like somebody putting a wrapped present in front of you and telling you you can't open it. Every time I venture into an op shop I feel like I'm unwrapping a million presents.
2. Because somebody else's trash will undoubtedly become your treasure, and well, a bit of pre-loving and history gives the item more value anyway.
3. Because you are donating to a good cause whilst you shop.
4. Because you can leave with 6 great items and only be $10 lighter like I did today!
5. Because you can shop over so many fads/eras and are not restricted to the latest designs.
However, even though I like to bang on and on about how great they are [and seem to find even Cotton On prices something akin to Gucci now], I am careful not to bang on too much as I need my friends that buy brand new shiny labels for their little ones to remain unconvinced, as they are my suppliers!