Wednesday, July 21, 2010

my creative space...

I have always loved fabric organisers for kiddies, and fabric advent calenders, and fabric letter racks, and fabric everything. I've been wanting to make a pocket organiser for so long so decided at midnight on Tuesday to get started (like you do). I made the back, went to bed at stupid o'clock and then made the pockets yesterday from some fabric that my mother in law had bought to make a quilt 12 years ago! They are the smiley squad!
Decided to add a bit of ric rac along the way and this is the result so far:

....I still have to trim the wooden dowel and then the 'smiley squad pocket organiser' is complete!
I have some super cute and really girlie fabric to make my next one. With a bit of gingham. That will make next week's post!
Pop over to Kootoyoo for more crafty peeps.....

No comments:

Post a Comment