Monday, July 12, 2010

baby space

I was really chuffed when Bron at Baby Space featured my smurf flags in her 'my favourite and my best' post yesterday. Mainly because after checking out her blog, I'm so in love with her taste that I consider it a HUGE compliment that she likes my stuff!

She focuses on interior design for children and I particularly loved the fabric filled embroidery hoops in the above room created by Amy from the b-line . I think the grey and yellow colour scheme is divine and so not pink. Or blue.
I also fell in love with this bed. Isn't it the cutest thing you've ever seen! It was made by Lori Danelle. Here's the link for a step by step guide on how to make it. She made the quilt too. I want it all. Including the floor.


1 comment:

  1. Aww, thanks for the lovely mention :) Good luck with all of your wonderful pieces!

    ReplyDelete