Sunday, November 21, 2010

some girlie organisation

It's getting a bit busy over at kitty n' kitsch, anyone would think Christmas is coming.

I really enjoyed making this custom order for 3 little girlies waiting to get super organised in time for Christmas. These pockets are designed to house those trinkets that find themselves under beds and behind the sofas! Hair bands, clips, necklaces, lip gloss or secret notes.

I managed to include some of my delicious new ribbons from my recent trip back home too.

Got to dash, Bernina's calling......

2 comments:

  1. I know three little girls who are going to *LOVE* these!

    Thanks george! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, those are GORGEOUS. As a huge fan of organisation (I would do a degree in it if such a thing existed), I think these are such a great idea. And so very pretty. x

    ReplyDelete