Saturday, November 27, 2010

flea market finds....

There's nothing in the world more satisfying than an op shop sale! This week at my local it was 50% off shoes. And there they were. A cute little pair of Cath Kidston plimsolls which were the perfect size for my 8 year old stepdaughter. Didn't even realise Cath did shoes. And how they found their way to my local op shop in time for half price shoes is a work of magic.
This is not an op shop find but I'm excited as I received it this morning over a coffee with my girlfriend who decided to brush the dust off her machine and whipped this up for Kitty. Of course it was frantic undressing mid flat white, my impatience does not do 'waiting until we get home'. The fabric is beautiful and it fitted perfectly. Well done Alecia, you are pure genius!

Pop to Sophie's for more bargain treats.

7 comments:

  1. so pretty and such a bonus you find them in your step daughters size!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh so cute, they're a great find! btw i love Kitty's sweet frock too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute are those shoes I would have got them at the full price and what a pretty little dress.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the shoes are romantic! i'd wear them!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those shoes - how nice they were "on sale" at the op shop too!

    and that dress is just stunning...

    ReplyDelete
  6. GREAT shoes - i would also wear them - perhaps i will share with woolf.

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are so sweet, id even wear them myself :) Love her curls!

    - Krystal xo

    ReplyDelete