Wednesday, March 23, 2011

my creative space.....

.......I have a million projects I need to start on. One is making some vintagey looking embroidery hoops with mix n match fabrics and Scotty Dog appliques. Another is cushion covers for my sofa. Another is a fabric cubby house for my dining room table made from vintage sheets and using applique to make it into a little eclectic looking cottage (I actually got the pattern from this months Better Homes mag!)....

....however, I am too busy at the moment with my name buntings, which is a great thing, and I'm very happy about that. Today I'm making 3 custom orders using my brand new pink iron which I got for my birthday yesterday (I guess it takes getting to 35 and a whole lot of wrecked 'naff iron' sewing jobs to get excited about that birthday gift!). Here they are sitting on my ironing board waiting to have tags sewn into them.

Pop over to Kootoyoo for some super crafty amazing people......

No comments:

Post a Comment