Thursday, December 16, 2010

kiss me kate

Are these the sweetest biscuits you've ever seen!? I'd struggle to make a bite mark on one of those, oh, ok, maybe not! One of my lovely customers who bought some bunting from me recently, wanted me to see it featuring as part of her little girl's birthday party. It just so happens that she makes spectacular cakes and biscuits. Take a look at her facebook page here and check out her amazing creations. So talented. Makes my birthday cakes look very mediocre!
This is the picture she wanted me to see which is her daughter's first 'candy themed' birthday party. I'm proud as punch that my bunting was part of such a beautiful set up like this. Thankfully lucky little Isabella will be able to look back on these pictures and realise the talent and effort behind her very first party! Lovely stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment